Bridgestone’s new Tour B X golf ball replaces the Tour B330, which was among the most popular premium balls in golf. The Tour B X was designed for low-handicap golfers who are looking for tour-proven tee-to-green performance along with exceptional feel. From a performance standpoint, when compared to the B330, the B X provides more spin and control around the green thanks to a softer urethane cover. It also features a modified 330 dimple design that promotes improved aerodynamics for more distance. Additionally, a gradational core promotes optimal energy transfer at impact to create faster ball speeds, as well as less side spin for enhanced accuracy on full shots. In terms of how the Tour B X compares to the new Tour B XS, it was designed for players looking for maximum control off the tee while the B XS was designed to maximize distance.
- Condition: Brand New Bulk
- Softer urethane cover offers enhanced greenside performance and improved feel
- Redesigned 330 dimple pattern creates more distance through improved aerodynamics
- Seamless cover design and injection molding promote consistent, stable ball flight
- Gradational core provides optimal energy transfer for enhanced distance and reduced side spin
- SlipRes cover increases friction to create more spin on shorter shots