PLEASE NOTE: These golf balls are recycled practice balls and in Fair condition. They are NOT refinished and have all the normal qualities of the ball in new condition. They are not "flighted" or altered, they perform the same as a non-practice TP5 ball. Condition will include scuffs, markings, dirt and other typical signs of being used. The mix may include a few original TP golf balls. They also do not ship in the original packaging. Numbers on the balls will vary.
The TaylorMade TP5 Golf Balls is the longest tour ball in market with nothing better from inside 100 yards. The first and only 5 layer tour ball, both TP5 and TP5x feature TaylorMade's patented varying 5-layer construction that is specifically engineered to perform with every club. These 5 layers essentially create 2 balls in 1 to decouple Wood/Iron distance and wedge spin. Both TP5 and TP5x are longer while maintaining tour caliber spin. The TP5 is the most complete tour ball with 5 layers and zero compromises.
- Condition: Recycled Practice - Fair
- 5-layer ultra-soft core construction
- Softer feel with long distance on all shots
- 83 Compression
- Tri-Fast Core: Progressive compression for maximum energy transfer
- Dual-Spin Cover: Multi-layer spin performance with soft cast urethane cover
- 322 seamless dimple pattern