ONE Length promotes one repeatable setup and swing for more consistency and accuracy between clubs.
Next level ball speed and distance converge to form Cobra KING Speedzone Irons. Revolutionary SPEEDBACK shaping adds more mass lower and wider than a traditional iron to substantially increase stability, MOI and forgiveness. A new Carbon Topline is constructed with light fiber inserts that create a lower CG and explosive ball speed. PWRSHELL Technology expands the SWEET ZONE and increases flex at impact for improved performance across the face.
- Condition: Brand New
- CONSISTENT SET UP & SWING: Every club at 7-iron length promotes one repeatable setup and swing for more consistency club to club
- MATCHING HEAD WEIGHTS: Matching 7-iron head weights and swing weights in every iron create consistent feel through the set
- OPTIMIZED LIE ANGLES: Fine tuned lie angles optimize trajectories in the long irons, mid-irons and wedges
- PROGRESSIVE SHAFT WEIGHTS: Lighter long iron shafts encourage easy launch while heavier wedge shafts promote more control into and around the green
- CARBON TOPLINE: Carbon fiber inserts are 40% lighter than steel, saving 3 grams to move the CG lower and increase ball speed
- SPEEDBACK SHAPE: Extreme heel and toe weighting creates a lower CG and a higher MOI than most traditional iron shapes allow
- PWRSHELL TECHNOLOGY: A PWRSHELL face insert is forged with a larger thin pocket from the heel to toe, and a deeper undercut to enhance ball speed and launch across the face
- PROGRESSIVE HEAD CONSTRUCTION: The long irons, mid irons and wedges are designed with progressive head shapes, grooves, and hosel lengths to optimize launch and spin through the set
- COBRA CONNECT: Track your accuracy and distance using the Arccos Caddie app on your Smart Device