The TaylorMade TP Chaska putter was designed to look great and perform even better. Highlighting the Chaska’s performance is a new milled Pure Roll insert that was created to generate a truer roll for improved consistency and speed control. The Chaska is a modern round mallet design and as a face-balanced putter will work best for players who utilize a straight back, straight through putting stroke. It features adjustable sole weights to give golfers the precise feel they’re looking for, and a strategically positioned sightline has been implemented to help improve alignment. Additionally, a multi-material construction and Tour Satin finish add to the Chaska’s aesthetic beauty. The Chaska is available in lengths of 34 and 35 inches and comes standard with a SuperStroke GT 1.0 grip. Other custom grip options are available as well.
Pure Roll Insert - Played by Rory McIlroy, Jason Day and Dustin Johnson, the Pure Roll™ insert combines 45° grooves with a softer polymer to increase topspin and improve forward roll across varying surfaces – helping your ball start and stay on its intended line.
- Condition: Brand New
- One of the top brands on tour!
- Pure Roll milled insert provides exceptional feel and generates a better roll
- Adjustable sole weights enable players to get the precise weighting and feel they want
- The sightline has been positioned to improve alignment regardless of a player’s setup position
- Single Bend Neck design
- Multi-material construction
- Tour Satin finish
- Full shaft offset
- Headcover Included