These clubs are shop worn. They have been handled on the shop floor and have some very minor imperfections/brush marks, none of which will affect performance.
Hot Launch 2 Iron-Wood series features increased head volumes for more forgiveness and a forged thin face for more spring-like effect and distance. This new Iron-Wood surpasses all hybrid expectations.
The Hot Launch 2 Iron-Wood combines a hollow hyper steel body with a forged maraging, super-thin steel face with variable face thickness for maximum ball speed. A heavy sole and hollow body work together to increase launch angle and forgiveness on every shot.
- Condition: Shop Worn (Clubs may show light signs of wear or carpet marks on the sole due to light in-store usage and display.)
- Thick Sole lowers center of gravity to help the ball get up in the air easier and quicker
- Thin forged face delivers maximum spring effect for unsurpassed distance
- Heavy sole and hollow body create a low CG to increase launch angle and added forgiveness
- Grip: TE Tour Profile Grip
- Shaft: UST Mamiya Graphite for Tour Edge
- Headcovers Included